LiPoCalc application is a practical tool helping to calculate usage of Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries that are used in (RC) model planes,helicopters and cars.
The application is a simplified calculator with the following functions:
- based on the voltage value of the LiPo battery after flight (run), it calculates how much capacity remains in the battery
- based on the capacity added to the battery after a flight, it calculates how much LiPo capacity has been used during the flight
- based on the LiPo capacity and the flight time, it calculates average current and average power during the flight
- based on the LiPo capacity and avg current during flight, it estimates flight time
- based on the LiPo capacity, it shows basic parameters for LiPo charging, namely the current, the power and the time needed to charge the battery
- supported LiPo batteries : 1 to 12 cells (1S to 12S)
- each screen has its info page with info/tips
As said above, the application is a simplified calculator. Do not expect complex math behind the calculations, the calculations are rather practical approximations to help you to understand and work with LiPo batteries..
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
LiPoCalc is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-07-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
LiPoCalc (version 1.8) has a file size of 629.15 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.